Dedicated Trial Attorneys On Your Side
Few law firms in North Texas can match our level experience. In fact, we have attorneys who are Board Certified by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization in multiple areas of law.
- Michael C. Wynne is Board Certified in Personal Injury Trial Law and Civil Trial Law. He has tried over 100 jury cases and represents individuals and businesses.
- John Hunter Smith is Board Certified in Criminal Law. He has also been named among the National Trial Lawyers Association Top 100 Criminal Defense Attorneys.
Whether your legal issue involves a business dispute, a will contest, complex probate proceedings, a serious personal injury, or a criminal charge, we can explain your options and help you get the results you need.
Wills And Probate
A Full-Service Law Firm
With offices in Sherman, Texas, our attorneys handle cases involving a broad range of legal issues in state and federal courts. We encourage you to contact us today if you have questions or concerns about any of the following:
- Personal injury: wrongful death, vehicle accidents, premises liability, work-related injuries, nursing home negligence or medical malpractice.
- Wills and probate: will contests, probate proceedings, breach of fiduciary duty, guardianships, conservatorships, powers of attorney, living wills and trusts.
- Business litigation: breach of contract, unfair and deceptive business practices, shareholder or partner disputes, or business negotiations.
- Criminal defense: drug charges, violent crimes, DWI charges, burglary and theft, federal charges, and juvenile cases.
We represent clients in North Texas and the surrounding areas, including Sherman, McKinney, Plano, Denton and Dallas.