Put A Board Certified Criminal Trial Lawyer On Your Side Today
A criminal conviction can change your life. If you have been arrested and charged, teaming up with an experienced, caring criminal defense attorney who will passionately fight for your rights is invaluable.
A competent criminal defense lawyer will perform a timely investigation, identify defenses, analyze opportunities, prepare legal motions and strongly defend the accused. Additionally, getting a lawyer involved early in the case can expedite the client’s release on bail.
To speak confidentially with an experienced criminal defense attorney, call us in Sherman at 903-308-0054 or complete our contact form. We represent clients throughout North Texas, including McKinney, Plano and Dallas.
A Proven Trial Attorney Fighting For The Rights Of The Accused
At Wynne, Smith & Young, PLLC, we understand what you’re going through. As one of the National Trial Lawyers Association Top 100 Criminal Defense Attorneys, John Hunter Smith believes deeply in each case he takes on, and has an innate ability to find the heart of his clients’ stories and bring them to life in the courtroom.
Attorney John Hunter Smith is Board Certified in Criminal Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization.
We Handle All Types Of Cases
No matter what kind of charge you are facing, we can evaluate your case, explain your options and implement a plan to protect your rights and future. At Wynne, Smith & Young, PLLC, we have the experience, skills and resources to handle all of the following types of cases:
- Drug charges, including possession, trafficking, manufacture, distribution and prescription drug charges
- Drunk driving charges, including first-time and repeat offenses, ALR hearings, and charges of boating while intoxicated
- Violent crime defense, including murder, assault, domestic violence and sex crime charges
- Federal charges, including federal drug, internet, weapons, bank, white collar and conspiracy charges
- Vehicular crimes such as vehicular homicide, vehicular manslaughter, and hit and run
- Burglary, theft and property crimes
- Juvenile defense
Contact Wynne, Smith & Young, PLLC Today
To speak with a criminal defense trial lawyer about your case, call Wynne, Smith & Young, PLLC at 903-308-0054 or fill out our contact form. With offices in Sherman, our attorneys represent clients throughout North Texas.